Lack of regional integrated communal solid waste management systems and systems for special types of waste, including hazardous one, lack in coverage of populated places and municipalities with systems for collection and treatment of waste waters, as well as air pollution are some of the problems that the environment field is faced with in the Republic of Macedonia.
What does SWMS stand for?
SWMS stands for Solid Waste Management System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWMS
We have 16 other meanings of SWMS in our Acronym Attic
- Single Writer Multiple Reader
- Solid Waste Management Regulation (various locations)
- South West Metropolitan Railway (Australia)
- Soil-Water Management Research Group
- Southwest Missouri Rental Housing Association
- Soil and Water Management Research Unit (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Safe Work Method Statement
- Satellite Weather Modification System
- Scientific Workflow Management System
- Site Work Management System
- Southwest Middle School (Orlando, FL)
- SYSCO Warehouse Management System
- Sir William Mulock Secondary School (Canada)
- Small Wiki Monitoring Team (freelance website monitors)
- Solid Waste Management Tax (Minnesota)
- Stop Wasting My Time
- South West Ministry Training Course (UK)
- System Wide Medium-Term Environment Programme (United Nations)
- Sid Worth Memorial Tribute Fund (UK)
- Solid Waste Management Trust Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
He said this on a visit of solid waste management system and garbage transfer station in Istanbul.
S company has implemented a new solid waste management system at its Madrid installations and a new system for managing hazardous waste at all Spanish airports.
Sutton uses a pay-as-you-throw solid waste management system in which residents may purchase small trash bags for $1.
With assistance of Germany s bank KfW the city will be created an integrated solid waste management system.
Meanwhile, the Omani delegation visited the Brunei Economic Development Board (BEDB) to view the Brunei experience in how to create investment opportunities, preparing the investment atmosphere to attract big companies to invest in Brunei, particularly in oil, gas, information and communications technology (ICT), incubators, availing infrastructure, such as, designing roads, airports, residential complexes and solid waste management system.
ECARU's sister-company ENTAG, specializes in the design, manufacturing and erection of solid waste management systems.