They said Israeli soldiers seized the bulldozer and the tank at Bidya's solid waste landfill under the pretext that the municipality is prohibited from using the area.
What does SWL stand for?
SWL stands for Solid Waste Landfill
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWL
We have 71 other meanings of SWL in our Acronym Attic
- Short Web Language
- Signals Warfare Lab
- Single Wheel Load
- Single White Lesbian
- Sir Wilfred Laurier (US Coast Guard icebreaker)
- Slepian-Wolf System with Linkage
- So Worth Loving
- Société Walonne du Logement
- Software License (Apple)
- Soil and Water Lab (Cornell University; New York)
- Southwest LANs (Local Area Networks; UK; gaming community)
- Speaking When-Later Listening
- Standing Water Level
- Star Wars Lego
- Static Water Level
- Still Water Level (oceanography)
- Strategic Weapon Launcher
- Structured Workplace Learning (Australia education program)
- Student Will Learn (education objectives)
- Students for World Literacy (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Environmental Protection agency issued final regulations on the financial assurance provisions for local government owners and operators of municipal solid waste landfill facilities.
The company also constructed a solid waste landfill on its own property for the safe disposal of this material.
More than 98% of the waste generated from construction of this project was diverted from solid waste landfills.
Prohibiting the disposal of any electronic equipment containing a display screen greater than 4 inches or any computer system in a municipal solid waste landfill beginning three years after the bill is passed.