What does SSDLTR stand for?
SSDLTR stands for Solid State and Diode Laser Technology Review (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Solution Software Developer Kit (Symantec)
- Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratory (network)
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Microsoft)
- Single-Side, Dual-Layer (digital versatile disc)
- Small Secure Data Link (software; radio application)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Service Description Language (web services)
- Solid State Dye Laser
- Space Systems Design Lab
- Space Systems Development Laboratory (Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics; Stanford University)
- Simultaneous Static and Dynamic Light Scattering
- International Symposium on Semiconductor Devices and Materials
- Screen Space Displacement Mapping (imaging)
- Seabed Survey Data Model (geographic information system)
- Segment Security Data Manager
- Short Stick Defensive Midfielder (lacrosse)
- Sibilo Software Development Model
- Soft System Dynamics Methodology
- Solid State Devices and Materials (conference; Japan)
- South Sinai Association for Diving and Marine Activities (South Sinai, Egypt)
- Spectral Shape Division Multiplexing