Business Editors/High-Tech Writers 2004 Solid State and Diode Laser Technology Review Conf.
What does SSDLTR stand for?
SSDLTR stands for Solid State and Diode Laser Technology Review (conference)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Solution Software Developer Kit (Symantec)
- Secondary Standards Dosimetry Laboratory (network)
- Secure Software Development Lifecycle (Microsoft)
- Single-Side, Dual-Layer (digital versatile disc)
- Small Secure Data Link (software; radio application)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol) Service Description Language (web services)
- Solid State Dye Laser
- Space Systems Design Lab
- Space Systems Development Laboratory (Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics; Stanford University)
- Simultaneous Static and Dynamic Light Scattering
- International Symposium on Semiconductor Devices and Materials
- Screen Space Displacement Mapping (imaging)
- Seabed Survey Data Model (geographic information system)
- Segment Security Data Manager
- Short Stick Defensive Midfielder (lacrosse)
- Sibilo Software Development Model
- Soft System Dynamics Methodology
- Solid State Devices and Materials (conference; Japan)
- South Sinai Association for Diving and Marine Activities (South Sinai, Egypt)
- Spectral Shape Division Multiplexing