Solid State Logic (SSL) has installed a new 32-channel C10 HD digital broadcast console with two Alpha-Link Live and two eight-channel Alpha-Link RMP (Remote Mic Pre) units at Fox NE&O in Los Angeles, USA.
What does SSL stand for?
SSL stands for Solid State Logic
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSL
We have 270 other meanings of SSL in our Acronym Attic
- Small Size League (RoboCup)
- Social Services Law
- Societá Sportiva Lazio (Italian sports club)
- Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate (food grade emulsifier)
- Software Solutions Laboratory
- Software Support Laboratory
- Software Systems, LLC (Oman)
- Soil Screening Level(s) (US EPA)
- Soil Survey Laboratory
- Solid State Laser
Samples in periodicals archive:
The equipment, designed by Solid State Logic (SSL), is of the same technology as Abbey Road studio in London and is the only site of its type between Manchester and Edinburgh.
That equipment, designed by the innovative Solid State Logic, is of the same technology as Abbey Road studios in London, and that of many international broadcasters, and is the only site of its type between Manchester and Edinburgh.