In this study, we report solid polymer electrolyte films of pure PVA and PVA complexed with KCI systems.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Solid Polymer Electrolyte
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 235 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Software Performance Engineering
- Software Product Engineering
- Software Product Evaluation
- Software Product Expert
- Solar Particle Event
- Solar Proton Event
- Solid Particle Erosion
- Solid Phase Epitaxial Regrowth
- Solid Phase Epitaxy
- Solid Phase Extraction
- SONET Payload Envelope
- Sony Pictures Employment
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement (American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.)
- South Pit Extension (Project; Australia)
- Soy Phytoestrogen
- Spacecraft Power Electronics
- Special Purpose Entity
- Special Purpose Equipment
- Spherical Probable Error
Samples in periodicals archive:
Didier Gigmes, Research Director at CNRS, Universit6 de Provence, Marseille (France) The design of solid polymer electrolyte for lithium metal battery technology requires engineering a polymer phase with very controlled morphology.
Other topics include surface fictionalization of carbon catalyst- support for fuel cells, the role of carbon support materials for fuel-cell catalysts, and developments of alkaline solid polymer electrolyte membranes based on polyvinyl alcohol and their applications in electrochemical cells.
One of the possible approaches is to develop solid polymer electrolyte films by incorporating IL in a suitable polymer matrix.