Solid particle erosion of polymers and their composites have not been investigated to the extent that it has for metals or ceramics.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Solid Particle Erosion
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Society for Pure English
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc.
- Society of Professional Engineers
- Software Performance Engineering
- Software Product Engineering
- Software Product Evaluation
- Software Product Expert
- Solar Particle Event
- Solar Proton Event
- Solid Phase Epitaxial Regrowth
- Solid Phase Epitaxy
- Solid Phase Extraction
- Solid Polymer Electrolyte
- SONET Payload Envelope
- Sony Pictures Employment
- Sony Pictures Entertainment
- Sophisticated Paint Endorsement (American Institute of Steel Construction, Inc.)
- South Pit Extension (Project; Australia)
- Soy Phytoestrogen
Samples in periodicals archive:
2005) High velocity solid particle erosion behaviour of CVD boron carbide on tungsten carbide.