TEL initially implemented Solid Edge at its development site in Japan in 2001 before expanding to global implementation.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Solid Edge (3D solid modeling CAD software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Slovenské Elektrárne (Slovak: Slovak Power Plants; est. 2002; Slovakia)
- Small Eagles (Egypt)
- Snake Eater (gaming)
- Snowy Egret (bird)
- Social Engineering (computers)
- Societas Eruditorum (Latin: People at the Place of Learning)
- Societas Europaea (European public limited-liability company)
- Society and Environment (school subject)
- Software Engineering
- Software Evolvability (IEEE International Workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new features in Version 17 of Solid Edge computer-aided design (CAD) software from UGS Solid Edge (Huntsville, AL; www.
AMF licensed 30 seats of Solid Edge that the company plans to split between its two manufacturing facilities in Richmond, Va.
com/products/solid_edge) debuted version 15 of Solid Edge in February, 2004.
Solid Edge is UGS' industry-leading, value-based 3D computer-aided design (CAD) system for the mainstream PLM market.