Compassion 2010 will use all proceeds to contribute to the three non profits chosen for this year; The Rescue Project, bringing girls of all ages out of lives of sex trade and slavery, Maggie's Place, working to get girls off the streets, and The Soldiers of the Cross Women's Home, Helping women develop strong relationships with God and to become productive and successful community members.
What does SOTC stand for?
SOTC stands for Soldiers of the Cross (Danville, VA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOTC
We have 23 other meanings of SOTC in our Acronym Attic
- Statement of the Bleeding Obvious (Internet slang)
- Sale of the Century (TV show)
- Scrunch Out the Crunch (hair)
- Seal of the Crusader (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Second Order Transmission Condition
- Senior Officer Trade Compliance (Canada Border Services Agency)
- Sex Outside the City (San Francisco area swinger club)
- Shadow of the Colossus (video game)
- Sign of the Chrysanthemum (book)
- Slightly Off Topic Comment
- Songs of the Children (Christian outreach)
- Sons of the Cloth (band)
- Soul of the Cave (alternative rock band)
- Southern Oklahoma Technology Center
- Spirit of the Century (roleplaying game)
- State of the Collection (watches)
- State of the Cryosphere (overview of the status of snow and ice as indicators of climate change)
- Stations of the Cross
- Straight Out of the Camera (photography)
- Stream-Oriented Turbo Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Tennessee Press, 1994) and Soldiers of the Cross, Pioneers of Social Change: Susie Swift and David Lamb (Crest Books, 2006).
At the end of the service, we shall swing out of the church singing, 'Stand up, stand up for Jesus ye soldiers of the Cross.