Chemotherapy patients in Mount Barker will soon have the opportunity to have their treatment closer to home, as construction starts next week on the new $770,000 chemotherapy unit at Mount Barker District Soldiers Memorial Hospital.
What does SMH stand for?
SMH stands for Soldiers Memorial Hospital (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMH
We have 86 other meanings of SMH in our Acronym Attic
- Shaking My Head
- Shenandoah Memorial Hospital (Winchester, VA)
- Silicon Mountain Holdings (est. 1997; Colorado)
- Sites et Monuments Historiques (French: Historic Sites and Monuments)
- Smack My Head
- So Much Hate
- So Much Hell
- Société de Matériel Hanséatique (French: Hanseatic League Equipment; France)
- Société de Microélectronique et d'Horlogerie (French: Corporation for Microelectronics and Watchmaking; Switzerland)
- Soft Master Handover
- Somatic Marker Hypothesis
- Sound Mental Health (various organizations)
- South Melbourne Hellas (Melbourne, Australia football club)
- Southern Maryland Hospital
- Spatial Mismatch Hypothesis (labor market theory)
- Spherical Microwave Holography
- Sprague Memorial Hall (Hartford, KS)
- St Michael's Hospital
- St. Mark's High School (Delaware)
- St. Marks Hospital
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Ellen Higham completed her general nursing training at Grafton Base Hospital in 1945 after which she did midwifery training at Ryde District Soldiers Memorial Hospital and Mothercraft training at the Tresillian Home, Vaucluse.
Lyn Murphy, CNS, Mid Western Mental Health [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Wendy Nunns, EEN, Canowindra Soldiers Memorial Hospital Delegates switch to Direct Debit [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] 'I'll be encouraging members to go Direct Debit to protect the financial security of the NSWNA.