The Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA) focuses on face-to-face contact with veterans and their families, helping more than 250 people in Cleveland each year.
What does SAAFA stand for?
SAAFA stands for Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAAFA
We have 1 other meaning of SAAFA in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Alberta Alternative Energy Partnership (Canada)
- Southern Association of Agricultural Experiment Station Directors
- Sciences Addressing Asymmetric Explosive Threats (US DoD)
- San Antonio Area Foundation (est. 1964)
- Short Austere Air Field
- Simmons Army Airfield (Ft. Bragg, NC)
- South African Air Force
- Southern Arizona AIDS Foundation
- Special Air Assault Force (gaming group)
- Syrian Arab Armed Forces
- South African Air Force Association
- South African Amateur Fencing Association (est. 1949)
- Special Arab Aid Fund for Africa
- Substance Abuse and Family Enhancement (drug treatment program; Daytona Beach, FL)
- Substance Abuse Awareness for Everyone (Mount Holyoke College; Massachusetts)
- South African Association of Freight Forwarders
- South Australian Amateur Football League
- South African Association of Food Science and Technology
- Standard Army Aviation Flight Route
- Standard-use Army Aircraft Flight Route
Samples in periodicals archive:
And Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association and ABF - The Soldiers' Charity are both equally worthy causes.
The Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association (SSAFA) Force Help Tyne & Wear Branch will be remembering the anniversary and, in particular, the immeasurable sacrifices made by our servicemen, women and their families.
Welford, 32, and Mee, 30, hope to raise awareness of the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association.
LAST year the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association Forces Help assisted more than 500 people who live across County Durham.
Mike, who spent 11 years in the Army Air Corps between 1980 and 1991, has offered the services to the Royal British Legion and the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association, and hopes to meet with both organisations soon.
During this centenary year the West Midland Central Branch of the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association would like to thank the men and women of Birmingham and Sandwell who unflinchingly dedicate themselves to their TA duties.
SSAFA, the Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen and Families Association, is now a national organisation.