PEO Soldier subordinate offices include Project Manager, Soldier Protection and Individual Equipment (PM SPIE); Project Manager, Soldier Sensors and Lasers (PM SSL); and Project Manager, Soldier Warrior (PM SWAR).
What does SWAR stand for?
SWAR stands for Soldier Warrior (US Army program)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWAR
We have 4 other meanings of SWAR in our Acronym Attic
- South West Adult Placement Scheme (UK)
- South Western Area Pathology Service (Australia)
- Special Whatchamcallits Affectionately Pinned Somewhere
- Spectral Wave Prediction System
- South and West Asia Postal Union
- Swap University (online student classifieds)
- Subcommittee on Water Availability and Quality
- Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale (UK primary care trust)
- SIMD Within A Register (parallel computing)
- SoftWare Acceptance Review
- Solid Waste Annual Reporting
- Swedish Workshop on Autonomous Robotics (Sweden)
- Semantic Web and Repurposing Applications (special-interest group web applications project)
- Satellite World Amateur Radio Conference
- Solid Waste and Recycling Committee (various locations)
- Semantic Web Abridged Relational Databases
- South West Agricultural Regional Development
- Scottish Wider Access Regional Forum (UK)
- Senior Warfighter Forum
- South West Alliance of Rural Health (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
COL Will Riggins, program manager for Soldier Warrior, explained why his team chose to name their system after Nett, who earned the military's highest award for valor.
PM Soldier Warrior produces integrated systems to bring the individual Soldier into the digital network.
PM Soldier Warrior is responsible for Land Warrior, Air Warrior, and Mounted Warrior.
PM Soldier Warrior is responsible for Land Warrior, Air Warrior and Mounted Warrior.
Richard Hansen, project manager Soldier Warrior, explained the reason for the assessment: "In late 2004, the U.