[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] WIN-T Increment 2 also introduces additional capabilities including the Soldier Network Extension, which extends the network from the brigade down to the company level for the first time.
What does SNE stand for?
SNE stands for Soldier Network Extension (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SNE
We have 44 other meanings of SNE in our Acronym Attic
- Salaried Non-Exempt (employment)
- Salon National de l'Environnement (French: National Environment Show; Canada)
- Scents of New England (candle website)
- Seconded National Expert (EU)
- Sector North-East
- Severe Noise Environment
- Sharp Niigata Electronics (Japan)
- Social Network Exposure
- Sociedad Nuclear Española
- Society for Nutrition Education
- Sony Corporation (stock symbol)
- Sony Network Entertainment (Sony Network Entertainment International LLC)
- Southern Nuclear Engineering, Inc.
- Special Needs Education
- Special Network Equipment
- Stochastic Neighbor Embedding (algorithm)
- Subacute Necrotizing Encephalopathy (Leigh syndrome)
- Subaru of New England (est. 1971; Norwood, MA)
- Sumikei-Nikkei Engineering (Japan)
- Supernovae (astronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, they actualized the concept of using unmanned aircraft and integrated Soldier Network Extensions to connect Soldiers at all echelons of the brigade combat team.
Combined with mobile points of presence, vehicle wireless packages and Soldier Network Extensions, Increment 2 enables mobile battle command from division to company in a completely ad hoc, self-forming network.
Besides signal MOSs, Increment 2 NET includes a General Purpose User course targeted for Soldier Network Extension, point-of-presence, and Vehicle Wireless Package operation.
A Soldier Network Extension will be installed on select vehicles at the company echelon to provide an OTM wide area network connection through a BLOS satellite transmission system.
Increment 2, however, extends that WIN-T backbone down to the company level with a B-kit that goes in a vehicle at Company level with an NCW link capability, the Soldier Network Extension.