Pioneer 10 was a pioneer in the true sense of the word," says Colleen Hartman, director of NASA's Solar System Exploration Division in Washington, D.
What does SSED stand for?
SSED stands for Solar System Exploration Division (NASA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSED
We have 12 other meanings of SSED in our Acronym Attic
- Sutherland Shire Environment Centre (Australia)
- Suzhou Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (China)
- Skill Sets for the E-Commerce Professional (conference; Australia)
- South Side Entrepreneurial Connect Project (Syracuse, NY)
- Seasonal System Energy Combustion Turbine
- Single Small Enhancing Computed Tomographic Lesions
- Same Stuff Every Day
- Simplified Sub-Entire Domain
- Single Subject Experimental Design (scientific research method)
- Society for Socio Economic Development
- Source-System Extracted Data
- Space Systems Engineering Database (USAF)
- Summary of Safety and Effectiveness Data
- Sustainable Socio-Economic Development (various locations)
- Shorter Stays in Emergency Department National Research Project (New Zealand)
- Simplified Sub-Entire Domain Conjugate-Gradient Fast Fourier Transform
- Social Science Electronic Data Library
- Society Service Education Development Organization
- Summer School on Engineering Design Research (Europe)
- Structural Steelwork Eurocodes - Development of a Transnational Approach (engineering training modules)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Peter Ulrich, a physicist heading the flight program branch of NASA's solar system exploration division, said NASA and the Department of Energy will make assessments up to the launch time.