Ken Sheinkopf, executive vice-president of the Solar Energy Research and Education Foundation, says there are three main considerations when landscaping for energy-efficiency: your house's orientation to the sun; the amount of shade you'll need; and the intensity and direction of wind around your home.
What does SEREF stand for?
SEREF stands for Solar Energy Research and Education Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Shifted Excitation Raman Difference Spectroscopy
- Single Ended Ranging Drum Shearer
- Serotype Enteritidis Repeat Element
- Societal-Environmental Research and Education Laboratory
- Sugar Extended Regular Expression
- Survival, Evasion, Resistance and Escape (US military training)
- Scientific Educational Resources and Experience Associated with the Development of Argo
- South East Regional Examinations Board (UK)
- Sequential Reactive Barrier
- Southeast Research and Extension Center
- Servicios y Repuestos de Guatemala (Spanish: Guatemalan Services and Parts)
- Sharing of Educational Resources in an Electronic Network (UK)
- South East Racial Equality Network (UK)
- Steam Explosion Resolution for Nuclear Applications
- Search for Extraterrestrial Radio Emission from Nearby, Developed, Intelligent Populations (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Project; University of California, Berkeley; Berkeley, CA)
- Search for Extraterrestrial Radio Emissions from Nearby Developed Intelligent Populations
- SafEty and Risk Evaluation using bayesian NEts
- System Equivalent Reduction-Expansion Process
- System Error Record Editing Program
- Survival, Evasion, Resistance, Escape, and Rescue
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solar-energy engineers are making progress, says David Meakin of the Solar Energy Research and Education Foundation.