com/market-reports/2010-deep-research-report-on-global-and-china-thin-film-solar-cel/ 2010 Deep Research Report on Global and China Thin Film Solar Cell Industry was published by QYResearch Solar Energy Research Center in May 2010.
What does SERC stand for?
SERC stands for Solar Energy Research Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SERC
We have 83 other meanings of SERC in our Acronym Attic
- Satellite Educational Resources Consortium
- Science and Engineering Research Council
- Scientific and Ethical Review Committee (various locations)
- Search Engine Relationship Chart (Bruce Clay, Inc.)
- Simulated Emergency Response Competition (life-saving contest)
- Smithsonian Environmental Research Center
- Socio-Economic Research Center (Japan)
- Software Engineering Research Center
- Software Engineering Resource Center
- Sokoto Energy Research Center
- Somerset Environmental Records Centre (UK)
- South Eastern Regional College (UK)
- Southeastern Electric Reliability Council
- Southern Emergency Response Council
- Space Engineering Research Center (University of Arizona at Tucson)
- Special Education Resource Center
- State Electricity Regulatory Commission
- State Emergency Response Commission
- State Environmental Resource Center (Wisconsin)
- Southeast Regional Center of the National Institute for Global Environmental Change
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cox mentioned the cacti that were planted on the sets as props, so I traveled there and found a wonderfully complex mix: a desert growing rapidly year by year, a huge solar energy research center , and sixty-four thousand hectares of plasticulture--fruit and vegetables sustained by water from artesian wells.