Current Formic clients include Aurora Law, Barre3, Cycle30, Heathman Lodge, Insight Worldwide, Kafoury McDougal, MyRevelar, Prometheus, Solar Electric Power Association (SEPA) and more.
What does SEPA stand for?
SEPA stands for Solar Electric Power Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEPA
We have 67 other meanings of SEPA in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Environment Protection Agency (statutory body)
- Senior Ensign Present Afloat (Nautical)
- Servicio de Protección Agropecuaria (Central America)
- Signaling and End Point Application
- Sindh Environmental Protection Agency (Pakistan)
- Single Element Patch Antenna
- Single Euro Payments Area (banking)
- Single-Engine Power Available (aviation)
- Sociedad Española de Periodoncia
- Société d'Equipement des Pays de l'Adour (French equipment company)
- Southeastern Pathology Associates (Brunswick, GA)
- Southeastern Planetarium Association
- Southeastern Power Administration
- Southeastern Psychological Association (est. 1955)
- Soviet Extended Planning Annex
- Special Emergency Procurement Authority (US DoD)
- State Environment Protection Administration (China)
- State Environmental Policy Act of 1971
- System Evaluation Planning and Assessment
- Sustainable Energy Policy Advisory Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The site was created by the American Solar Energy Society, Solar Electric Power Association and the U.
Photovoltaic solar cell production is expanding by 25-40% per year, says Steve Hester, technical director of the Solar Electric Power Association, based in Washington, D.
SEIA coordinates with several state and regional chapters and other groups including the American Solar Energy Society, Solar Alliance, Solar Electric Power Association, Solar Nation and Vote Solar along with numerous renewable energy, business and environmental groups.