Student interns Tiffany Runge of Boiceville, Anthony Lombardo of Saugerties, Beth Dickinson of Elmira and Stacie Howell of Highland have been working with the Catskill Streams Buffer Initiative of the Delaware County Soil and Water Conservation District to improve streamside habitats.
What does SWCD stand for?
SWCD stands for Soil and Water Conservation District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWCD
We have 1 other meaning of SWCD in our Acronym Attic
- Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen (US Navy)
- StorageWorks Command Console (HP storage software)
- Solano Winds Community Concert Band (Fairfield, CA)
- South Western Counties Cat Club (England, UK)
- Southern Wayne County Chamber of Commerce (Michigan)
- Southwest Washington Child Care Consortium (Vancouver, WA)
- Star Wars Collectible Card Game
- Star Wars Customizable Card Game
- South West Climate Change Impacts Partnership (UK)
- Stroop Word Color Conflict Test
- Solid Waste Collection Division
- South West Community Development Council (Singapore)
- Social Work Continuing Education (various schools)
- South West Centre of Excellence (UK)
- Steele-Waseca Cooperative Electric (Owatonna, MN)
- Strike Warfare Collaborative Environment
- Strike Warfare Collaborative Environment (virtual environment used to evaluate weapon systems)
- South Whidbey Community Engagement Center (Langley, WA; youth and community center)
- South West Centre for Entrepreneurial Development (Canada; est. 1996)
- Switching Central
Samples in periodicals archive:
The base level of funding will lead to a stronger soil and water conservation district that can leverage continued grant funding for high-priority projects and have the flexibility to pursue other opportunities, such as landowners who want help with natural resource conservation.
To assemble necessary resources for the project, the Soil and Water Conservation District established a partnership with the city of Branson, the Missouri Department of Conservation and Resource Conservation and Development, and Southwest Missouri State University.
NEW YORK: Niagara County Soil and Water Conservation District (Lockport); Trees New York.