A 1995 study published in Science concluded that the loss of soil and water from U.
What does S&W stand for?
S&W stands for Soil and Water
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S&W
- Science & Technology Outreach
- Science and Technology Program
- Security and Tendering Policy Agreement (ElectronicTender)
- Strategic and Tactical Systems
- Surveillance and Threat Warning
- Science and Utilization
- Sources & Uses (of funds)
- Stocked & Used
- Salaries & Wages
- Smith and Wesson (firearms manufacturer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Botanical diversity on CRP sites throughout Missouri varies from near monocultures of tall fescue [a tame grass] to very diverse mixtures of weedy annual grasses and broadleaves," Joost reported at a Soil and Water Conservation Society conference on converting CRP acres to farmland, held in June 1995 in Lincoln.
Over the past three years, however, the ARS Soil and Water Management Research Unit in Kimberly has coordinated the field testing of another kind of agronomic legerdemain.