What does STASIS stand for?
STASIS stands for Software for Ambient Semantic Interoperable Services
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Submarine Towed Array System
- Superman the Animated Seires
- Scientific and Technical Acronyms, Symbols, and Abbreviations (Wiley InterScience)
- Solutions Technology Alliance of South Africa
- Spanish Teachers' Association of South Australia, Inc.
- Shell International Trading and Shipping Company Limited
- Simple Things Are Simple, Complex Things Are Possible (Software design principle)
- Security Transformations Application Service Element
- Station Ship
- Staatssicherheitsdienst (State Security, former East Germany)
- South Tidewater Association of Ship Repairers
- Short Term Air Supply System (emergency breathing system)
- South Tyneside Assessment of Syntactic Structure (language assessment tool)
- Standard Training Activity Support System (Navy-CNET)
- Submarine Towed Array Surveillance/Sonar System
- Surveillance and Target Acquisition Aircraft System
- Science and Technology Assistance Team
- Science Teachers Association of Texas
- Scientific Test and Analysis Techniques (various organizations)