During our webinar with SyberWorks, we will discuss what to consider in the development and execution of your Computer System Equipment and Software Validation / Verification.
What does SWV stand for?
SWV stands for Software Validation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SWV
We have 19 other meanings of SWV in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable Water: Uncertainty, Risk and Vulnerability in Europe (UK)
- Software Update Subsystem
- Shell Weight per Unit Surface Area
- Southwest University of Science and Technology (China)
- Southwest Region University Transportation Center
- Southwest Unitarian Universalist Summer Institute
- Schuetz-Werke-Verzeichnis (cataloging prefix)
- Sisters With Voices (R&B Group)
- Sisters With Voices (Singing Group)
- Slant Water Vapor
- Soil, Waste & Vent
- Something Weird Video (DVD supplier)
- Square Wave Voltammetry
- Star Wars V (The Empire Strikes Back)
- Symantec Workspace Virtualization (software)
- South West Vineyards Association (UK)
- South Western Vehicle Auctions Limited (UK)
- Southwest Virginia
- Steel of West Virginia
- South West Veterans Athletic Club (South West England)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Software validation is a fact of life for highly regulated companies that leverage advanced technology solutions to drive mission-critical regulated business processes.
For years, organizations addressed software validation in a tactical, legalistic sense focusing on the required deliverables and documentation rather than looking holistically at regulatory intent and leveraging validation as a business advantage rather than a regulatory burden.