Changes and additions have been made throughout, but particularly regarding the system engineer's career, viewpoint, system boundaries, system complexity, architecture, decision making and support, and software systems engineering.
What does SWSE stand for?
SWSE stands for Software Systems Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWSE
We have 12 other meanings of SWSE in our Acronym Attic
- Soil and Water Science Department
- Solid Waste Services Department (Charlotte, NC and Austin, TX)
- South Western School District (Hanover, PA)
- South West Shore Development Authority (also known as the Regional Development Authority; Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Solid Waste Storage/Disposal Record
- SecurityTube Wi-Fi Security Expert (certification)
- Semantic Web Search Engine
- Siebel Web Server Engine
- Siebel Web Server Extension
- Skliar-Ward Social Enterprises. (UK)
- Star Wars Special Edition
- Star Wars: Saga Edition (game)
- Summer Work Student Exchange
- Semantic Web Science Foundation
- Semantic Web Services Framework (web services enabling mechanism)
- Single-Wavelength Stopped-Flow (biochemistry)
- Southern Water Services Finance Ltd. (UK)
- Steiner Waldorf Schools Fellowship (UK)
- Still Water Shear Force (ships)
- Subsurface Waste Storage Facility
Samples in periodicals archive:
SAIC's Telecommunications Technology Group and the Applied Software Systems Engineering Technology (ASSET) Group are also supporting this effort.