99 Best practices QP475 This book will help business analysts, product managers, project managers, and software developers use the visual models of Requirements Modeling Language (RML), such as process diagrams, flow charts, and algorithms, to explain software requirements to various business and technical stakeholders and to demonstrate what a specific software solution will and will not deliver.
What does SWR stand for?
SWR stands for Software Requirements
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SWR
We have 118 other meanings of SWR in our Acronym Attic
- Selected Web Resource
- Semi-Wind Resistive
- Semiconductor Wafer Representation
- She Wants Revenge (band)
- She Who Remembers
- Shoreham Wading River
- Short-Wave Radio
- Shortwave Radiation (energy)
- Sine Wave Response
- Small Works Roster (government contracting pool)
- Soil Water Retention (agriculture)
- South West Riders (motorcycle club; various locations)
- South Western Railway (India)
- Southwestern Region (National Speleological Society)
- Special Water Reactor
- Standard Warranty Replacement
- Standford Wireless Research
- Standing Wave Ratio (radio term)
- Standing Wave Reflectometer
- Star Wars Remake
Samples in periodicals archive:
DoD implements SmartBUY through the DoD Enterprise Software Initiative (DoD ESI) Team, which works closely with SmartBUY leaders to provide DoD commercial software requirements, to manage selected SmartBUY agreements and to assist DoD buyers with use of all SmartBUY agreements.
ILEX SESD and TELOS-OK engineers will provide acquisition support to Army/Joint Program Managers (PMs) and their prime contractors in the development of command and control, target acquisition, meteorological, fire direction and software-intensive fire control systems, including software requirements analyses, technical reviews, code analyses, test plan evaluations, field exercise support and other software-related activities.