The courses offers foundation and skills to evaluate, plan, and execute effectively on Software Quality Assurance and Test activities.
What does SQA stand for?
SQA stands for Software Quality Assurance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SQA
We have 46 other meanings of SQA in our Acronym Attic
- Space Quest 6 (Sierra game)
- Scottish Qualifications Authority
- Search Quality Associate (various companies)
- Secret Question and Answer (passwords)
- Service Quality Award
- Singapore Airlines
- Ski Québec Alpin (Canadian skiing association; est. 1967)
- Slovenian Quality Association
- Society of Quality Assurance
- Society of Quantitative Analysts (Rutledge, MO)
- Speed, Quickness, Agility (various games)
- Sperm Quality Analyzer
- Squamish (Amtrak station code; Squamish, Canada)
- Statistical Quality Analysis
- Status Quo Ante (Latin: The Way Things Were Before)
- Sterling Quality Achievement
- Supplier Quality Analyst
- Supplier Quality Assurance
- Supplier Quality Auditor (various companies)
- System Quality Assurance
Samples in periodicals archive:
76 Updated to include the latest software quality assurance (SQA) methods and standards, this edition continues the tradition of delivering expert evaluations of commercial standards and development methods of SQA and development quality assurance along with techniques for developing and managing high-quality software.
His experience includes LAN and software migration, software quality assurance, reference manual authoring, system development, LAN application and support for desktop publishing, database design and management, and manufacturing workshop supervisor of LAN design and maintenance, with a staff of four.
Questcon Technologies, a leading provider of software quality assurance (QA) and process improvement solutions and a division of Howard Systems International, Inc.
Leading Software Quality Assurance and Process Improvement Provider Expands Industry Reach and Emerges as a Recognized Thought Leader Headlining Key Conferences GREENSBORO, N.
The core business centers on products and services including network analysis tools, software Quality Assurance suites, conformance and performance testing, test system design and automation and test consulting.
In order to improve customers' software, the company utilizes advanced technology and services in software engineering management, software development process improvement, software quality assurance and technology training.
He is responsible for product development, including engineering, product management, program management, and software quality assurance.