About Ness Technologies Ness Technologies is a global provider of IT and business services and solutions with specialized expertise in software product engineering and system integration, application development, consulting, and software distribution.
What does SPE stand for?
SPE stands for Software Product Engineering
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPE
We have 234 other meanings of SPE in our Acronym Attic
- Skill Performance Evaluation (various organizations)
- Small Program Enhancement (IBM)
- Societas Privata Europaea (Latin: European Private Company)
- Société Coopérative de Production d'Electricité (Belgium electric company)
- Society for Photographic Education
- Society for Pure English
- Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Society of Plastics Engineers, Inc.
- Society of Professional Engineers
- Software Performance Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our solutions address traditional and new software product engineering challenges created by faster release cadences, the need for mobile cross-platform user experiences and the shift to a cloud delivery model.
0, software product engineering services and custom software application development, maintenance, operation and support.