What does SMARTA stand for?
SMARTA stands for Software Market-driven Architecture Trade Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- System Monitoring and Remote Tuning
- System of Measurement And Reporting for Technologies (Canada)
- System to Manage Accutane Related Teratogenicity
- System to Motivate and Reward Teachers
- Systems Management Analysis, Research & Test
- Systemwide Mental Assessment Response Team (Los Angeles Police Department)
- System for Measuring/Analyzing Fast Transients - Instrumentation Van
- Secure Mobile Anti-Jam Reliable Tactical Terminal
- Streamlined Modular Acquisition Requirements Tailoring Tool
- Sensor-Fuzed Munitions for Artillery 155mm (German-developed smart munition)
- Southern Maryland Applied Research and Technology Consortium, Inc.
- System Maintenance and Remote Testing Environment
- Scholarly Materials And Research at Georgia Tech
- Size, Medical, Ammunition, Rations, Transport, Equipment & Recovery
- Size, Medical, Ammunition, Rations, Transport, Extrication, Recovery
- Specific, Measurable, Acceptable, Realistic, Time Frame, Extending, Rewarding (goal criteria)
- Summative Multi-State Assessment Resources for Teachers and Educational Researchers
- Simulation Modelling Applied to Road Transport European Scheme Tests
- Scenario Manager for Real-Time Federation Directing
- Smart Identity Card System