IEEE International Workshop on Software Evolvability (3d: 2007: Paris, France) Computer Society Press 2007 81 pages $176.
What does SE stand for?
SE stands for Software Evolvability (IEEE International Workshop)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SE
We have 106 other meanings of SE in our Acronym Attic
- Situs Est (Latin: It Is Located; epigraphy)
- Slovenské Elektrárne (Slovak: Slovak Power Plants; est. 2002; Slovakia)
- Small Eagles (Egypt)
- Snake Eater (gaming)
- Snowy Egret (bird)
- Social Engineering (computers)
- Societas Eruditorum (Latin: People at the Place of Learning)
- Societas Europaea (European public limited-liability company)
- Society and Environment (school subject)
- Software Engineering
Samples in periodicals archive:
IEEE International Workshop on Software Evolvability (2d: 2006: Philadelphia, PA) Computer Society Press 2006 89 pages $162.
IEEE International Workshop on Software Evolvability (2005: Budapest, Hungary) Computer Society Press 2005 53 pages $100.