a software engineering group, and renamed it Key Software.
What does SWEG stand for?
SWEG stands for Software Engineering Group (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWEG
- Sensor Web for Ecological Explorations in Terrestrial Systems
- Space Weather Enterprise Forum (US NOAA)
- Surface Warfare Engineering Facility
- Surface Weapons Engineering Facility
- Swedish Work Environment Fund (Sweden)
- Swiss Elite Force
- System Wide Effects of the Fund (collaborative research network)
- Swindon Employers' Forum on Disability (UK)
- Semantic Web Meets eGovernment
- Simulated Warfare Environment Generator (mission level modeling and simulation)
- Spacecraft Water Exposure Guideline
- Standard Extra-vehicular Work Garment (Stra Trek space suit)
- Sweg Südwestdeutsche Verkehrs AG (German)
- South West E-Government Group (formerly West of England e-Government Implementation Managers Network; Taunton, England, UK)
- South West Eco-Homes (UK)
- South Western Electricity Historical Society (UK)
- Southwest Environmental Health Sciences Center (University of Arizona)
- Shear Wave Elasticity Imaging
- Social Welfare Economic & Industrial Development Organization
- So What Else Is New?
Samples in periodicals archive:
We have rearchitected our software products from the ground up," said Mario Schkolnick, director of the Business Intelligence Software Engineering Group, SGI.