Software Engineering Center-Lee has taken a two-phased approach to implementing and improving the use of AIT, most notably for unit supply sergeants.
What does SEC-Lee stand for?
SEC-Lee stands for Software Engineering Center-Lee (Fort Lee, VA; US Army)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Sydney Entertainment Centre (Sydney, Australia)
- Synchronous Equipment Clock
- Systems Engineering Council
- Secretarial Executive Directive (Church of Scientology)
- Section Leader
- Secundum Legem (According To Law)
- Secundum Regulam (According To Rule)
- Software Engineering Conference (Russia)
- Single Error Correction-Double Adjacent Error Correcting
- Single Error Correcting, Double Error Detecting
- Software Engineering Center-Meade
- Size-Exclusion Chromatography Combined with Multiangle Laser Light Scattering
- Sun-Earth Connection/Living with a Star (astronomy)
- Security Specialist Level 1 (law enforcement)
- Staphylococcus aureus Enterotoxin C1 (protein toxin)
- Security Specialist Level 2 (law enforcement)
- Staphylococcus Aureus Enterotoxin C2
- Self-Employment Contributions Act of 1954
- Society for the Encouragement of Contemporary Art (San Francisco Museum of Modern Art; California)
- Solid State Energy Conversion Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
For system defects and other problems that require escalation to the product/ program manager, the Software Engineering Center-Lee Sustainment Support System for the Single Interface to the field help desk, functions as a gateway for strategic reach back to system developers.
BROWN WAS THE SYSTEM MANAGER FOR THE PROPERTY BOOK UNIT SUPPLY ENHANCED AT SOFTWARE ENGINEERING CENTER-LEE WHEN HE CO-WROTE THIS ARTICLE.