The New Hampshire High Technology Council has formally merged with the Software Association of New Hampshire, a newly combined group that will take the tech council's name.
What does SwANH stand for?
SwANH stands for Software Association of New Hampshire
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Syndrome Without A Name
- System for Wearable Audio Navigation
- System Wide Automated Network (Suburban Library System)
- System without a Name (game engine)
- Solid Waste Association of North America
- South West Asia and North Africa
- South West Asian and North African Bay Area Queers (San Francisco, CA)
- Swaziland National Front
- Solid Waste Agency of Northern Cook County (Illinois)
- South West Academic Network for Disability Support (UK)
- Sent With A Nice Kiss
- Single Woman and No Kids
- South West African Native Labour Association
- Sometimes We All Need Medical Attention
- Semantic Web Applications for National Security (conference)
- South West Audit Network (UK)
- Strong Women Achievers, No Spouse
- Small Wastewater and Natural Systems-Special Interest Group (New Zealand)
- Super Wide Area Network by Satellite (Leading Edge Technologies, Ltd.)
- Super-Wide Area Network Subscriber Account Territory (satellite telecommunications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org 10/9 Software Association of New Hampshire 14th Annual InfoXchange When: 7 a.
This conference, sponsored by the Software Association of New Hampshire, draws over 100 companies in New Hampshire and northern Massachusetts and seeks to educate and inform the software industry on the latest technology, trends and business issues.