[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] In May 2007, the ASSIP conducted a software architecture workshop designed to determine the need for additional investment and actions in order to develop a sustained and truly organic software architecture capability within Army acquisition.
What does SAW stand for?
SAW stands for Software Architecture Workshop
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAW
We have 161 other meanings of SAW in our Acronym Attic
- Security Archive Workstation (Honeywell Vindicator Security Solutions)
- Self-Avoiding Walk
- Semiautomatic Assault Weapon
- Service Acquisition Workshop (government service contracts)
- Sexually Aggressive Women
- Siblings Are Watching (chat)
- Siebel Analytics Web
- Signal Aircraft Warning
- Situation Awareness
- Social Aspects of the Web (Workshop)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In Bob Daly and Henk Obbnik, editors, Poceedings Fourth International Software Architecture Workshop (ISA W-4), 4 and 5 June 2000, Limerick, Ireland, pages 37--40, 2000.