With the GDC APEX-NPX, Hutchison can provide its customers with ATM-based Permanent Virtual Circuits (PVCs), Soft-Permanent Virtual Circuits (SPVCs), Switched Virtual Circuits (SVCs), LAN interconnection at native speeds, T1/E1 and T3/E3 circuit emulation, Frame Relay standards-based (AAL2), Voice Telephony over ATM, Frame User-to-Network Interface (FUNI), Frame Relay-ATM service (FRF.
What does S-PVC stand for?
S-PVC stands for Soft-Permanent Virtual Circuit (Sprint)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 16 other meanings of S-PVC in our Acronym Attic
- Serum Level of Prostatic Acid Phosphatase (biochemistry)
- Transistor Scattering Parameter
- Student Professional Awareness Venture (IEEE)
- Satellite Personal Communications Network
- Satellite Personal Communication System
- Supervisory Protocol Data Unit
- Satellite Network Packet Reservation Multiple Access
- Soybean-derived Phosphatidylserine
- Super Patterned Vertical Alignment (Sony LCD technology)