They cover the electrochemistry and photoeloctrolysis of hydrogen generation; photocatalyic reactions, oxidation, and reduction; transition metal oxides; crystal structure and electronic structure; optical properties and light absorption; impurity, dopants, and defects; surface and morphology; and soft X-ray spectroscopy and electronic structure.
What does SXS stand for?
SXS stands for Soft X-Ray Spectroscopy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SXS
We have 3 other meanings of SXS in our Acronym Attic
- Soft X-Ray Microcharacterization Beamline (physics)
- Stellar X-Ray Polarimeter
- Synchrotron X-Ray Powder Diffraction (materials research tool)
- Soft X-Ray Telescope
- Soft X-Ray Transient
- Superficial X-Ray Therapy
- Synchrotron X-Ray Topography
- Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll
- Side by Side
- Sodium Xylene Sulfonate
- St. Xavier's School (India)
- Step-by-Step Switch (telecommunications)
- Symptoms (medical shorthand)
- Syndrome X Score
- St. Xavier's Social Service Society (India)
- Synchrotron X-Ray Scanning Tunneling Microscopy
- South By Southwest, Inc. (Texas music festival)
- Science Cross-Talk
- Sensient Technologies Corp (stock symbol)
- Sensitivity Test (used to distinguish Group A and B beta-hemolytic streptococci)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 Soft X-Ray Spectroscopy The U7A soft x-ray materials characterization facility utilizes polarized soft x rays between 180 eV and 1500 eV to reveal the structure and chemical nature of diverse materials.