The small inspection unit is equipped with soft x-ray technology and an associated sensor for image creation and is capable of simultaneously checking all quality I features like weight, foreign particles, deformation of capsule top and bottom, as well as length.
What does SXR stand for?
SXR stands for Soft X-Ray
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SXR
We have 8 other meanings of SXR in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Extensible Pipeline (computer architecture)
- Simple XML (Extensible Markup Language) Persistence (programming)
- SlowXPress (website)
- Solar X-Ray Photometer
- Simple X Protocol Compressor
- Soft X-Ray Projection Lithography
- Soft X-Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy
- Simple XML (Extensible Markup Language) Query Language
- Sex Reversal
- Skull X-Ray
Samples in periodicals archive:
of Dortmund, Germany) focuses on the scattering of hard X-rays because it has provided the bulk of information on electronic excitations and is free of the disturbing surface effects of soft X-ray investigations.
64) Resonant soft x-ray scattering and reflectometry as a probe of the domain structure and composition of nanoscale phase separated elastomer thin films.
Soft X-ray beamlines Soft X-rays include wavelengths that are shorter than visible light.
Line shapes of atomic lines and soft x-ray emission bands measured with a wavelength dispersive spectrometer (WDS) with the Electron Probe Micro Analyzer (EPMA) are reviewed.