My grain crop, soft white winter wheat, is exported to the Asian market where it is prized for making noodles.
What does SWWW stand for?
SWWW stands for Soft White Winter Wheat
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SWWW in our Acronym Attic
- Small Water and Wastewater System (International Water Association)
- South World Wine Society (est. 2000; Cape Wine Society; South Africa)
- South West Water Services Ltd. (UK)
- Society of Women Writers of Tasmania (Australia)
- South West Wildlife Trusts (United Kingdom)
- Southwest Women Working Together (Chicago, IL)
- Space Weather Working Team
- Stops Walking When Talking (fall prevention)
- South West Wales Tourism Partnership
- Seamen and Waterfront Workers Trade Union
- Southwest Washington Wrestling Club (Vancouver, WA)
- Southwest Wyoming Wireless Connect (Evanston, WY)
- South and West Wales Wildlife Trust
- SolidWorks (3D solid modeling CAD software)
- Space Weather Explorer (space weather model visualization)
- Splitter / Wave Division Multiplexer
- Swiss Exchange (trademark of SWX Swiss Exchange)
- Samurai Warriors Xtreme Legends (video game)
- Space Weather Squadron
- Safeway, Inc. (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Soft white winter wheat is planted in the fall and harvested the following summer.
The four ARS regional small-grains genotyping laboratories are now focused on the wheat classes grown in their regions: hard red spring wheat and durum wheat at Fargo, North Dakota; hard red winter wheat at Manhattan, Kansas; soft red winter wheat at Raleigh, North Carolina; and soft white winter wheat at Pullman, Washington.