Soft white spring wheat is seeded in the spring and harvested in the late summer.
What does SWSW stand for?
SWSW stands for Soft White Spring Wheat (crop)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SWSW
We have 4 other meanings of SWSW in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Water Study Site Metadata
- Strategic Weapons System Support Systems Manual
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe (South Dakota)
- Society of Wood Science and Technology
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering (IEEE International Conference)
- Software Will Save Us (website)
- Satellite Warning Service United Kingdom
- Square-Wave Stripping Voltammetry
- Schools with Serious Weaknesses
- Semantic Web Services Week
- Southern Writers, Southern Writing (University of Mississippi; University, MS)
- Save Water, Shower with A Friend
- Semantic Web Services and Web Process Composition (book and conference)
- Some Will, Some Won't, So What!
- Some Will, Some Won't, So What, Next (sales/marketing)
- Some will, some won't, so what? Someone's waiting!
- Sheffield Wool Shear Workers Union (UK)
- Slaska Wyzsza Szkola Zarzadzania (Polish: Silesian University School of Management)
- Science Working Team
- Scottish Wildlife Trust (Scotland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now a new wheat, Penawawa-X, has been developed that would be one of the first commercial soft white spring wheats available with 100 percent amylopectin starch--referred to as "full-waxy.