s Soft Wheat Quality Laboratory in Wooster, Ohio, Souza now directs wheat breeding for an international plant science company.
What does SWQL stand for?
SWQL stands for Soft Wheat Quality Laboratory (Wooster, OH; US Department of Agriculture)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWQL
We have 2 other meanings of SWQL in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Water Quality
- Swieqi (postal locality, Malta)
- Software Quality Assurance
- Surface Water Quality Assessment (various locations)
- State Water Quality Advisory Committee (Maryland)
- Surface Water Quality Bureau
- State Water Quality Control Board (California)
- Surface Water Quality Division (Michigan Department of Environmental Quality)
- Strategic Water Quality Initiatives Fund
- Semantic Web Query Language
- Software Quality Lab (Austria)
- Spreadsheet Water Quality Model (Alabama Department of Environmental Management)
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring
- Storm Water Quality Management Plan
- Surface Water Quality Monitoring Program
- Statutory Water Quality Objective
- South West Queensland Pipeline (Australia)
- Strategic Water Quality Plan (Colchester, VT)
- State Water Quality Protection Area (marine protected area; Sacramento, CA)
- Source Water Quality Protection Partnership Petitions
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Agriculture, Agriculture Research Service, Soft Wheat Quality laboratory, Wooster, OH.
It is with these samples that the Soft Wheat Quality Laboratory conducts the new test based on the elder Finney's original test.