org, a site that is maintained by Bernstein, people suffering from seminal plasma hypersensitivity may experience any or all of the following symptoms up to 60 minutes after intercourse: hives, soft tissue swelling, chest tightness, shortness of breath, wheezing, diarrhea, dizziness or loss of consciousness.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Soft Tissue Swelling
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Smoke the Sky (band; Germany)
- So To Speak
- Societe de Transport de Sherbrooke (Sherbrooke Transport Company; Canada)
- Society for Textual Scholarship
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Socio-Technical Perspective
- Socio-Technical System
- Sodium Tetradecyl Sulphate (drug ingredient)
- Sodium Toluene - Sulphorate
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Software Technical Services (various locations)
- Software Technical Specification
- Software Test Specialist
- Software Test Station (oftware development, especially defense contacts)
- Software Testing Service (various organizations)
- Solar Terrestrial Science
- Solar Thermal System
- Solar Thruster Sailor
- Solutions Technology and Software Inc
- Somerset Tire Service Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Santino Veste walked home feeling dizzy and was taken to Arrowe Park Hospital where he was found to have a depressed skull fracture, soft tissue swelling, bruising to his arms, hands, back and head and two one cm lacerations to his head.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune, chronic, inflammatory disease of the joints and may lead to MTP joint erosions, periarticular osteopenia, and soft tissue swelling.
He (George Francis) remains active, with good sucking reflex and has no manifestation of any abnormal signs and symptoms other than the soft tissue swelling on the left parietal scalp area.
He said the dog's claws were also embedded in its skin, causing soft tissue swelling.
University of Cincinnati's Jonathan Bernstein explained: "They can have hives, soft tissue swelling and in severe situations can die.