The company said a total 12,000 Soft Tissue Sarcoma patients have been treated with Yondelis worldwide since the medicament was launched five years ago.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Soft Tissue Sarcoma
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 711 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Smell the Smoke
- Smoke the Sky (band; Germany)
- So To Speak
- Societe de Transport de Sherbrooke (Sherbrooke Transport Company; Canada)
- Society for Textual Scholarship
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Socio-Technical Perspective
- Socio-Technical System
- Sodium Tetradecyl Sulphate (drug ingredient)
- Sodium Toluene - Sulphorate
- Soft Tissue Swelling
- Software Technical Services (various locations)
- Software Technical Specification
- Software Test Specialist
- Software Test Station (oftware development, especially defense contacts)
- Software Testing Service (various organizations)
- Solar Terrestrial Science
- Solar Thermal System
- Solar Thruster Sailor
- Solutions Technology and Software Inc
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nasdaq:ZIOP), a biopharmaceutical company with small molecule and synthetic biology approaches to new cancer therapies, has announced an update on its PICASSO 3 trial, a randomized, double-blinded, placebo- controlled Phase 3 trial of palifosfamide for the treatment of metastatic soft tissue sarcoma in the front-line setting.
A clinical and pathological staging system for soft tissue sarcomas.