A comparison of the oropharyngeal leak pressure between the reusable Classic laryngeal mask airway and the single-use Soft Seal laryngeal mask airway.
What does SSLM stand for?
SSLM stands for Soft Seal Laryngeal Mask
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSLM
We have 7 other meanings of SSLM in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish School of Library and Information Science
- South Salt Lake Journal (Utah newspaper)
- Société de Services en Logiciels Libres (French)
- Solid State Laser Laboratory (University of Maryland)
- Solitary Solid Liver Lesions (radiology)
- South Snohomish Little League (Washington)
- Summer Schools in Logic and Learning (Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia)
- Sunnyvale Southern Little League (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Spirit of St. Louis Labrador Retriever Club
- Sianjur Sagala Limbong Mulana (Indonesian settlement)
- South Sudan Liberation Movement
- Scuola Superiore di Lingue Moderne per Interpreti e Traduttori (Italian University faculty of interpreting and translation studies)
- Symmetry-Adapted Semi-Localized Molecular Orbital
- Saguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (national conservation area; UK)
- Sum-Of-Subsets-Less Notation
- Selective Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (surgical technique)
- Secure Socket Layer Orchestrator (networks)
- Solid State Local Oscillator
- Specific Student Learning Outcome
- simple sequence length polymorphism
Samples in periodicals archive:
Comparison of the LMA-classic with the new disposable soft seal laryngeal mask in spontaneously breathing adult patients.
For the Soft Seal Laryngeal Mask (Portex, Hythe Kent, U.