Additional features of Arria V GZ devices include: 1) First midrange FPGAs to feature hardened PCI ExpressA Gen3 protocol stacks 2) Soft intellectual property (IP)-based memory controllers allowing for maximum flexibility 3) Most digital signal processing (DSP) in a midrange FPGA for high integration 4) Industry-leading, anti-tamper features, including enhanced advanced encryption standard (AES) and easy-to-use on-board and off-board key programming About Arria V FPGAs - Altera's 28 nm Arria V FPGAs consume 40 percent less power than the prior generation, and enable the industry s lowest power transceivers in midrange FPGAs.
What does SIP stand for?
SIP stands for Soft Intellectual Property (integrated circuit designs)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIP
We have 614 other meanings of SIP in our Acronym Attic
- Social Inclusion Partnership
- Social Information Processing
- Social Integration and Participation (various organizations)
- Sociedad Interamericana de Prensa (Spanish: Inter-American Press Association; Miami, FL)
- Sociedad Interamericana de Psicologia
- Società Idroelettrica Piemonte
- Società Italiana di Psichiatria
- Société Interaméricaine de La Presse (French: Inter American Press Society)
- Society for Invertebrate Pathology (Knoxville, TN)
- Soft Input Panel
- Software Improvement Program
- Software in Partnership (est. 2002)
- Software India Pvt. Ltd.
- Software Installation Plan
- Software Integration Plan
- SOGS Invocable Procedure
- Sooner If Possible (Similar to ASAP)
- Sosyalist Iktidar Partisi (Party of Socialist Power; now Türkiye Komünist Partisi)
- Soul Influenced Product (nightclub in Geneva, Switzerland)
- Southern Independence Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
The innovative Virtex-II IP-Immersion architecture enables integration of both hard and soft intellectual property (IP), enhanced system memory, and lightning-fast DSP performance, providing the best platform for advanced digital designs in the industry.