002M solution of sodium thiosulphate using 1ml of 1% starch solution as indicator (the indicator was prepared by dissolving 1 g of soluble starch powder in enough cold water to form a thin paste and adding 100ml of boiling water and boil with stirring).
What does Na2S2O3 stand for?
Na2S2O3 stands for Sodium Thiosulphate (Chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Non-Affiliated, Non-Scientist (Institutional Review Board)
- Nucleus Accumbens-Olfactory Tubercle Complex
- Sodium/Sulphur (battery type)
- North American Wireless Customer Premises Equipment
- Neutrophil Antigen 1 (immunology)
- Newbury Agent 1 (virus)
- North American 1
- Newbury Agent 2
- Sodium Oxide (chemistry)
- New Artists to Radio (Australia)
- National Association of 4-H Youth Workers
- Northside Action for Justice (Chicago, IL)
- Networking After 5
- N-Acetyl Aspartate (prominent peak in proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Naperville Astronomical Association
- Naphthaleneacetic Acid
- Naphthylacetic Acid
- Naples Art Association (Florida)
- Narita Airport Authority (Japan)
- Nashville Auto Auction (Nashville, TN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Potassium permanganate, sodium thiosulphate, potassium iodide, and starch were also obtained from Sigma.
The excess of iodine was titrated against sodium thiosulphate (hypo) solution (0.
The concentrates were leached using sodium thiosulphate and collected on resins for ashing.
Aniline is vacuum distilled over zinc; the middle fraction is collected and stored in a refrigerator, whereas potassium iodate, HI and sodium thiosulphate are used as received.
Estimated mineral recovery, using environmentally-friendly calcium or sodium thiosulphate leaching, is reportedly at least 60 percent, although the Company is confident that this figure can be improved significantly with additional metallurgical research.