5 million gallons of ethanol and 152,000 tons of silica/ sodium oxide annually.
What does Na2O stand for?
Na2O stands for Sodium Oxide (chemistry)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Nucleus Accumbens and/or Ventral Striatum
- North American Young Generation in Nuclear
- Non-Affiliated, Non-Scientist (Institutional Review Board)
- Nucleus Accumbens-Olfactory Tubercle Complex
- Sodium/Sulphur (battery type)
- North American Wireless Customer Premises Equipment
- Neutrophil Antigen 1 (immunology)
- Newbury Agent 1 (virus)
- North American 1
- Newbury Agent 2
- New Artists to Radio (Australia)
- Sodium Thiosulphate (Chemistry)
- National Association of 4-H Youth Workers
- Northside Action for Justice (Chicago, IL)
- Networking After 5
- N-Acetyl Aspartate (prominent peak in proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy)
- Naperville Astronomical Association
- Naphthaleneacetic Acid
- Naphthylacetic Acid
- Naples Art Association (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MDA uses a controlled flow of clean aluminium oxide, sodium oxide and ostosoferric crystals known as Corundum.