Contract award: supply of generators for production of radiopharmaceuticals and accessories, and radiopharmaceutical generators for production of radiopharmaceuticals and accessories, and injectable solution of sodium iodide (iodine-123) Total final value of contract(s): 204 000 EUR Excluding VAT Number of offers received: 3 (NOTE: Other contractors detail is available in attached document) Contractor name : CISBIO Contractor address : RN 306 Saclay 91192 Gif-sur-Yvette cedex Agency : Centre hospitalier universitaire Caen 26140093100018 Cellule marches - DSEE - avenue Georges Clemenceau Contact point(s): M.
What does NaI stand for?
NaI stands for Sodium Iodide
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NaI
We have 154 other meanings of NaI in our Acronym Attic
- North American Indian (language)
- North American Initiative
- North American Inks
- Northwest Avalanche Institute
- Norwegian Air International (Dublin, Ireland, UK)
- Notifiable Avian Influenza (surveillance system)
- Nuclear Accident or Incident
- Number of Active Ingredients (pharmaceutical industry)
- Numerof and Associates, Inc. (Saint Louis, MO)
- Nürnberger Altersinventar
- Sodium Iodide doped with Thalium
- National Abandoned Infants Assistance
- National Alliance for Information Assurance
- National Animal Interest Alliance (animal welfare organization)
- National Association of Independent Artists
- National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport (Metro Manila, Philippines)
- Northern Alabama Investigator's Association
- National Archive of Illustration and Advertising Art (est. 2004)
- Ninoy Aquino International Airport Authority (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
METHODS: A total of 433 healthy ambulatory Caucasians (253 men and 180 women) aged 18--94 y were measured by dual-energy X-ray absorptiometry (DXA) and whole body scintillation counter (TBK counter) using a large sodium iodide crystal (203 mm diameter).
This molecule is called the sodium iodide symporter (abbreviated NIS; a symporter is a protein embedded in a cell's membrane that helps to move several different molecules or ions into the cell).
Also, like the CB Omni, the CB Omni Flex's dual Sodium Iodide (NaI) detector design ensures superior lateral uniformity during analysis.
8 keV gamma-ray, which was measured with a sodium iodide well gamma detector.
Once radioactive cesium and iodine, the most common elements likely to be carried any distance, mix with seawater, they form cesium chloride and sodium iodide, common compounds that would be diluted into the ocean, experts said.
Relative potencies and additivity of perchlorate, thiocyanate, nitrate, and iodide on the inhibition of radioactive iodide uptake by the human sodium iodide symporter.
Usual treatment is sodium iodide into the jugular vein, repeated in 10 days.