announces the launch of MI Varnish[TM], a five percent sodium fluoride varnish with RECALDENT[TM] (CPP-ACP).
What does NaFl stand for?
NaFl stands for Sodium Fluoride
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NaFl
We have 13 other meanings of NaFl in our Acronym Attic
- Non-Appropriated Funds Information Standard System
- North American Forest Insect Work Conference (Texas A&M University)
- National Alliance of Faith and Justice (Washington, DC)
- Not Away from Keyboard
- National Association Football League
- National Association of Freight Logistics (Dubai, UAE)
- Nearly Antiferromagnetic Fermi Liquids
- Netherlands Antilles Florin (currency)
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver (disease)
- North American Football League (semi-professional; Eden Prairie, MN)
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys (Washington, DC)
- Newmarket-Aurora Federal Liberal Association (Canada)
- North Atlantic Fuzzy Lop Association
- Naval Air Facilities, Atlantic
- Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- National Association of Federally Licensed Firearms Dealers (Fort Lauderdale, FL)
- National Association for Leisure Industry Certification (United Kingdom)
- National Association of Freelance Legal Professionals (est. 2008)
- North American Fleet, Lease, and Remarketing Operations (Ford automobiles)
- National Federation of Labor Unions
Samples in periodicals archive:
In medical labs, sodium fluoride is added to blood samples, to stop the enzymatic metabolism of glucose, while it is being shipped to the laboratory, for analysis for blood sugar levels (glucose).
2002], and 2 of the studies used a sodium fluoride gel [Truin and van't Hof, 2005b; Truin and van't Hof, 2007; van Rijkom et al.
In many countries, fluoride is purposely added to the water supply (water fluoridation) as sodium fluoride (NaF) and to toothpastes in 0.
1) Several uncontrolled orphan drug studies in this country and one placebo-controlled study in Europe have shown that the administration of sodium fluoride will slow or halt the progression of the hearing loss that occurs with otosclerosis.
About 90% of all toothpaste sold in the UK contains fluoride, usually in the form of sodium fluoride (about 0.
Effectiveness of sodium fluoride as a preservative of glucose in blood.