1990) and the protein in the supernatant was collected and separated on a sodium dodecyl sulphate polyacrylamide gel electro-pheresis (SDS-PAGE).
What does NaDS stand for?
NaDS stands for Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of NaDS
We have 20 other meanings of NaDS in our Acronym Attic
- National Association of Dive Rescue Specialists
- Nadine's (hair removal product)
- National Advanced Driving Simulator
- National Advertising and Design Studios (Australia)
- National Association for Down Syndrome
- National Association of Disabled Supporters (Reading, UK)
- Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide Synthetases
- Nonacoustic Detection & Steering
- North American Auto Dealers Supply Corporation (Auto dealer purchasing group)
- North Atlantic Defense System
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
- Namibia Amateur Dance Sport Association (est. 2007)
- National Adult Day Services Association, Inc
- National Association of Dramatic and Speech Arts, Inc. (est. 1936)
- Newton Abbot & District Society of Arts (UK)
- North American Dundee Supporters Club (soccer fan group)
- National Anxiety Disorders Screening Day
- North American Digital Systems Directory
- National Association of District Supervisors of Foreign Languages
- NATO Advanced Data Storage Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
USA; * sodium dodecyl sulphate (SDS) from Sigma Aldrich.