The slides were then removed from the hybridization chamber, the cement was removed from the coverslips by soaking the slides in 2X sodium chloride-sodium citrate buffer for 5 minutes at room temperature, and the coverslip was removed gently from the surface.
What does SSC stand for?
SSC stands for Sodium Chloride-Sodium Citrate Buffer (molecular biology reagent)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSC
We have 919 other meanings of SSC in our Acronym Attic
- Social Security Commission
- Social Senior Center
- Social Service Coordinators (now Altegra Health)
- Social Source Commons
- Social Studies Club
- Società Sportiva Calcio Napoli (Italian sports club)
- Société Suisse de Chronométrie (French: Swiss Society of Chronometry)
- Society of Structural Colors (Japan)
- Society of the Holy Cross (Societas Sanctae Crucis)
- Socket System Call