A SOCIO-TECHNICAL PERSPECTIVE ON SUPPLIER INTEGRATION In this section, we develop STS-based propositions regarding behavioral constraints pertaining to SI.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Socio-Technical Perspective
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Smalltalk Session
- Smalltalk Solutions
- Smalltalk Systems
- Smart Tennis Sensor (Sony)
- Smell the Smoke
- Smoke the Sky (band; Germany)
- So To Speak
- Societe de Transport de Sherbrooke (Sherbrooke Transport Company; Canada)
- Society for Textual Scholarship
- Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Socio-Technical System
- Sodium Tetradecyl Sulphate (drug ingredient)
- Sodium Toluene - Sulphorate
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Soft Tissue Swelling
- Software Technical Services (various locations)
- Software Technical Specification
- Software Test Specialist
- Software Test Station (oftware development, especially defense contacts)
- Software Testing Service (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The socio-technical perspective provides inputs to people working in different roles and disciplines so as to collaboratively design work within the system.
HD9715 2004-017842 1-59140-361-8 Knowledge management in the construction industry; a socio-technical perspective.