Society of Wood Science and Technology is an educational society whose primary purpose is to foster educational programs in wood science and technology, assure high standards for professional performance of wood scientists and technologists, and promote the wise use of wood-based products.
What does SWST stand for?
SWST stands for Society of Wood Science and Technology
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWST
We have 3 other meanings of SWST in our Acronym Attic
- Siemens Weiss Spindle Services (Handforth Dean, Cheshire, UK)
- Socialist Worker Student Society
- South West Swan Sanctuary (UK)
- Southern Weed Science Society
- Strategic Weapons Support Systems
- Star Wars Society of San Antonio
- South West Scotland Screen Commission
- Surface Water Study Site Metadata
- Strategic Weapons System Support Systems Manual
- Sisseton-Wahpeton Sioux Tribe (South Dakota)
- Software-Science, Technology Engineering (IEEE International Conference)
- Software Will Save Us (website)
- Satellite Warning Service United Kingdom
- Square-Wave Stripping Voltammetry
- Schools with Serious Weaknesses
- Semantic Web Services Week
- Soft White Spring Wheat (crop)
- Southern Writers, Southern Writing (University of Mississippi; University, MS)
- Save Water, Shower with A Friend
- Semantic Web Services and Web Process Composition (book and conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member of Phi Kappa Phi, Sigma Xi, the Society of Wood Science and Technology, and the International Association of Wood Anatomists.
Kamke has been an active member of the Forest Products Society since 1978 and the Society of Wood Science and Technology since 1984.