UMass Memorial Medical Center has received 3-star rankings from the prestigious Society of Thoracic Surgeons for two cardiac surgery procedures: coronary artery bypass surgery and aortic valve replacement surgery.
What does STS stand for?
STS stands for Society of Thoracic Surgeons
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STS
We have 713 other meanings of STS in our Acronym Attic
- Small Traffic Station
- Smalltalk Session
- Smalltalk Solutions
- Smalltalk Systems
- Smart Tennis Sensor (Sony)
- Smell the Smoke
- Smoke the Sky (band; Germany)
- So To Speak
- Societe de Transport de Sherbrooke (Sherbrooke Transport Company; Canada)
- Society for Textual Scholarship
- Socio-Technical Perspective
- Socio-Technical System
- Sodium Tetradecyl Sulphate (drug ingredient)
- Sodium Toluene - Sulphorate
- Soft Tissue Sarcoma
- Soft Tissue Swelling
- Software Technical Services (various locations)
- Software Technical Specification
- Software Test Specialist
- Software Test Station (oftware development, especially defense contacts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He served as president of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons in 1995.
Dunsker said at a town hall meeting on professional liability reform at the annual meeting of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons.
The Society of Thoracic Surgeons (STS) announced that the first and only clinical outcomes software vendor to receive the first of two stages of certification is iMedix, Inc.
He was a member of the Society of Thoracic Surgeons and Rotary International.