Society of Rural Physicians of Canada, Reviewed July 17, 2006, http://www.
What does SRPC stand for?
SRPC stands for Society of Rural Physicians of Canada
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRPC
We have 38 other meanings of SRPC in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish Radiation Protection Authority
- Snake River Plain Aquifer Model (Idaho Water Resources Research Institute; University of Idaho)
- Spirituality, Religiousness and Personal Beliefs
- Stress-Related Pain Behavior
- Summer Research Program in Biostatistics
- State and Regional Programs Branch Bulletin Board System
- Scottish Rural Property and Business Association
- San Roque Power Corporation (Philippines)
- Saudi Research and Publishing Company (Saudi Arabia)
- School Restorative Practices Coordinator (Concord, NC)
- Specialist Register of Plastic Surgeons (UK)
- Strafford Regional Planning Commission (New Hampshire)
- Sulphate Resisting Portland Cement (construction)
- Senior Parachutist Badge
- Sales Release Planning Document (manufacturing)
- Salt River Police Department (Scottsdale, AZ)
- San Rafael Police Department (San Rafael, CA)
- Santa Rosa Police Department (California)
- Self Reading Pocket Dosimeter (radiation measuring device)
- Southgate Recreation and Park District (est. 1956; Sacramento, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Further, Canadian rural physicians have positioned themselves to influence rural health care through the establishment of the Society of Rural Physicians of Canada.